Why Exhibit at MICF 2019?
MICF 2019 organizers boast five years of experience in organizing a very targeted and specialized event that gathers experts and stakeholders in the education and development of children under one roof. With over 100,000 visitors since 2013, MICF is THE exhibition to be at if you want your strengthen your brand position as the industry expert in the region.
Be Visible As The Supporter For Children’s Development
Be seen as the brand that supports children’s development, especially in relation to your industry of focus, and strengthen your brand’s position among educators and parents who are highly concerned about in their children’s development and education.
Extend Your Market Reach
Extend your reach into a larger market through social media and word of mouth marketing via our event channels, to potential customers who are ready and eager to embrace the products recommended.
Network with fellow exhibitors and trade visitors for potential business collaboration and expansion including from international visitors.
Understand Customer Needs & Buying Trends
Showcase and sell niche products and services to targeted customers and interact directly with them to understand their concerns and interests. Understand the buying trends in the Muslim community market as well as potential niche market that can be generated from the prevailing trends.
Are You Ready To Make A Change?
Be part of our mission to create leaders of the future. Be the brand that is part of this change and open new opportunities for your business. If you fall into the following categories, we would love to have you on board:
* Technology-based products, resources or services for schools and children
* Education-based products, resources or services for schools and children
* Islamic-based products, resources or services for schools and children
* Skills-based products, resources or services for schools and children
* Health & wellness-based products, resources or services for schools and children
* Retailers of Muslim children and family products
* Syariah-compliant financial and investment-related institutions
* Halal food and beverage producers
* Children and family entertainment and tourist attractions
* Government agencies related to education, children and family affairs
* Other exhibitors who are deemed suitable by the organizer according to MICF objectives.
Copyright © 2021 | Theme by MICF 2014